Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Awesome work

It was very interesting seeing you take on so many styles and nailing them dead on. You have some serious talent, sir.

VieRickend responds:

Thanks, Edd! Glad you took a liking to my video

Simple Tests Simple Tests

ohboyohboy

Saw there was a new submission by you in the portal, i rushed to see it! Great job man! Good animation, good story, good jokes.. good movie!

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

Hahaha

Great little short, some fantastic expressions and a funny joke.. In the end, i don't know who to be more concerned for!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Amazing

The game was actually kind of challenging in places, but the highlight for this game is the humour. Couldn't stop laughing at every line, great job guys :)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

Yay more Shif- no wait, what's that?

It's fun, but everything that made shift awesome seems to be taken out of this one sadly. The new design, as nice as it may be, doesn't suit it as well as the past version, which was just simple colours and resembled traffic signs and what not, and the wait between loading levels is beyond unecessary, you find your self sitting there for 2 or 3 seconds as it shows an animation of this bigheaded character crouching(?) and going though the door, which wasnt needed at all, i mean we can see him going through the door just by looking at it on the level, why do you need to make it a movie sequence every time? Also the new addition of having to hold down R to restart seemed like a smart idea at first, but it soon becomes very irritating when you want to try again faster.

But still, don't get me wrong i was happy to see a new shift game and new levels, but these new changes didn't make me as happy.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

IM READY FOR THE REAL THING NOW

That was far too much fun for what it was. Really liked it :D

Manly-Chicken responds:

Great! Now go out with your newly acquired knowledge and GO! MAEK THOES FLASH GAEMZ! And maybe one day you will maek one as awesome as the one you just played. (Kidding, but thanks for the review, big fan btw)

Blarsa - One Night Stand Blarsa - One Night Stand

Also incredible

I got this one after hearing a snippet of it and it wasnt until i was on the train i was suddenly like 'it's a good job only i can hear this..' But regardless of it's questionable lyrics, the tune is very addictive.

Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem

So good

I put this on my ipod before the weekend and found myself constantly listening to it. The kick at the start is incredible, it makes the most mundane events feel amazing.

[ My Head Is A Balloon ] [ My Head Is A Balloon ]

I does like this very much

Indeed i do, more happy songs please.
Happy songs make me happy :D

Calendar2011 entry Calendar2011 entry

Wait what

Someone actually included me in a calender entry? And it's awesome? Holy shit :O

fullmetalrpg responds:

Thanks dude, I love eddsworld and can't wait for the second part of hammer and fail.

Eddswolrd Guys Eddswolrd Guys

Nice :D

Haha very nice, although i would of said Matt's hair was ginger. Still pretty impressive!

Sheeve responds:

Hey Edd.
Well, the Matt's hair problem is solved.
Thanks very much for the "impressive" and for your time.
=) Peace

tiki tiki

Poor Tiki man

Amazing drawing, i especially like the colours you chose for each panel. YOu just get better and better with each artwork i see from you :)